Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Arts Fest Beverly in T-Minus 4 Days!

So many people have been asking me why I haven't been in full force with Cottage on The Coast, my Etsy shop. Well, I have been busy sewing, just not for the shop! Arts Fest Beverly is in 4 DAYS! Wahoo :) This was the first craft fair I did last summer, and it was so much fun! It was so great to see happy customers walk away with things that I made. So, I'm back at it again.

Join us in downtown Beverly from 10-4 where they are going to shut down Cabot Street just for us (well not just Pete and me)! Here is a glimpse of a few of the things I've been working on:

Some items that will be available include: Bib/Burp cloths, appliqued onesies and t-shirts, blankets, pacifier clips, crayon rolls, colored pencil rolls, reusable sandwich bags, and more!

So don't forget to come down for a stroll, support your local artists, and enjoy the summer sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...