Thursday, June 2, 2011

Little Projects Make Me Feel Good...

I was getting a little antsy this past weekend and wanted to see some significant changes in the nursery. It's all about the details baby. I started by painting this old IKEA frame I had lying around the same color as the trim. I used a staple gun (an essential) to attach leftover fabric from the curtain to the backing of the frame. Then, I simply hot glued these cutesy starfish I had lying around from our wedding to finish the piece!




Next I used some of the leftover fabric from the crib skirt to line this basket I bought at Michael's (with a coupon!). Look at all of the wonderful little things Little B has been given already! Our little swimmer is already kicking around in excitement to play with these wonderful things.


Then I made a few little pillows out of coordinating fabric to throw in the crib until Little B occupies that space...


Look this side of the room is almost done! All we need is that great mobile that I have been dreaming about for above the crib.


 

It's definitely starting to feel like a nursery! 9 Weeks and counting.  Don't little projects make you feel so much more accomplished?

1 comment:

  1. Love the way the nursery is tuning out! What a happy little room it is! Keeping y'all in our prayers as you finish out your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...